I've had the good fortune of sticking with a few great companies for most of my career.
Though I’ve never had a single lackluster day in my entire career path, thankfully every 3-4 years my roles at different companies takes on substantially new challenges and I evolve with every iteration to meet those challenges head on, in pursuit of personal and professional growth.
I thrive in open environments which required creativity, collaboration and stretch goals and I enjoy building things – Content, Processes, teams, pricing strategies, secondary research – leveraging technology as much as possible.
I focus on creating alignment between the data strategy, product development and technology capabilities in order to deliver world-class products and services to our clients.
Also worth noting – I’m a seasoned blogger. Though I’ve started blogging way back in 2009, but due to time constraints, I was unable to post regularly. But I promise, I’ll take this task holistically. (Which makes me happy).
• People Management / Building and Empowering Teams / Training
• Customer Operations/ Process Optimization / Operational Excellence
• BPO Implementation and Management / Vendor and Partner Management
• Asset Recovery / Logistics and Returns Management
• Secondary Research / Economy, Industry & Company analysis / Fixed Income Content Collection / Equity Research / Investment Research / Financial Modelling
• Business Analysis / Requirement Gathering / SDLC / Use-case Analysis / UAT / Business Strategy / Application Development
• Tools / T-SQL / SAP BI/BW / Agile / Magento Enterprise V 2.0 / Zopim / QuickBooks
I'm right over at email@example.com if you want to chat.