Johns Creek, GA
I’m a nationally-recognized credit card expert, consumer advocate, and the award-winning and best-selling author of five books. You can ask me anything about credit cards, credit card debt, rebuilding or establishing credit, and credit scores.
I’ve been in the credit trenches for decades and I’m ranked as the #1 credit card expert on Google. I’d love to share my insider knowledge with you. You'll get personalized advice that will meet your needs.
I’ve been a featured expert on Fox News, CNN Newsource, ABC News Now, WABC–New York, Fox 5 NYC, and hundreds more. I’ve been quoted in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, The New York Times, Money Magazine, Kiplinger, Family Circle, Consumer Reports, Time.com, Real Simple, Forbes, Cosmopolitan, WomansDay.com, New York Daily News, MarketWatch, Redbook, Washington Post, Boston Globe, ABCNews.com, ConsumerAffairs.com, Consumer’s Digest, ClarkHoward.com, Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Chicago Tribune, and much, much more.
Here's a list of the books I’ve published:
• The Debt Escape Plan: How to Free Yourself From Credit Card Balances, Boost Your Credit Score, and Live Debt-Free (Career Press, 2015), won the 2016 Nonfiction Book of the Year Award from the American Society of Journalists and Authors.
• Confessions of a Credit Junkie: Everything you need to Know to Avoid the Mistakes I Made (Career Press, 2013), is an Amazon #1 Best Seller in three categories: Personal Money Management, Budgeting, and Finance.
• Lead contributing writer for How Money Works: The Facts Visually Explained (DK Books, March 2017).
• Co-author of Simple Numbers, Straight Talk, Big Profits: Four Keys to Unlock Your Business Potential (Greenleaf Publishing, June 2011).
• Co-author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Person-to-Person Lending (Alpha Books/Penguin, April 2009).
You can learn more about me on my LinkedIn profile. Also, check out my popular consumer credit blog for free, unbiased credit card reviews and credit tips at BeverlyHarzog.com.