New York, NY
As an early adopter of Agile, DevOps, and Cloud, I have helped a number of organizations transform themselves to lean executing organizations building teams and products that scale. To get them there, I had to influence their culture, modify or introduce processes that aligned with their goals and fit the culture, and finally consolidate or modernize their technology.
I have spent over a decade consulting in FinTech, Insurance, Retail, and a few other specialized industries. During this time I have:
• Lead Agile and Cloud Transformation initiatives
• Built new practices and lead the transition to Service Oriented Architectures
• Architected and Lead multiple product modernizations on premise and on the Cloud
• Helped establish mature and lean Enterprise Architectures and Governance Models
• Managed a consulting practice with revenues over $5M
Although I have held many senior positions and managed large teams, I still maintain a hands-on relationship with Technology and continue to develop and experiment with new technologies. In 2015 I also co-founded a Video Streaming startup and implemented a fully automated distributed system that is in production today.
Special interests: Blockchains, Distributed Computing, and Microservices