I'm a former Wall Street stock trader turned entrepreneur. I've started a number of online businesses that I currently work on today. After leaving Wall St., I started Cutcaster, an online stock photography marketplace. In 2010, I co-founded a full-service digital agency, focusing on design and development called Spiral Scout. We partner with clients to build their web or mobile businesses. In this capacity, I've worked on numerous design and development projects, helped many clients launch successful mobile apps and websites and learned the most effective ways to scale a business.
My experience helps online businesses looking to move online, grow quickly and most cost-effectively.
- 11 Years Project Management for Onshore projects with multi-location Offshore resources.
- 11 Years building, training and managing offshore teams.
- 11 Years Business Analyst experience with Onshore projects working with Offshore resources.
- 11 Years owning, managing and growing an offshore digital agency in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, Russia and the Philippines.
- 6 Years User Experience Design and Managing UX.
- Many years experience in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.