-My resume details some of my experience with the problems business owners come to me with that I help solve:
* I don't Have/Need An Online Presence?
* I don't Have/Need A Social Presence?
* I don't Have/Need Trust/Credibility In My Market Space/Industry?
* Need To Get Products/Service In Front Of Potential Buyers?
* I Want/Need More Website Traffic
* How Do I Get More Incoming Phone Call (Leads)?
* How Do I Improve + Increase Conversions Through My Website?
* How Do I Show up When People Go Searching For My Service/Product?
* How Do I Create/Claim/Improve My Google Business Listing?
* How Do I Create/Claim/Improve My Yelp Business Listing?
* How Do I Start/Create a Membership Site?
* Do I Need a Marketing Funnel?
* Email Marketing - set-up/management
* Email Newsletter Design
* Full Website Design (or re-design of your existing website)
* Online Reviews - get rid of bad reviews; get more 5-star reviews
* SEO (search engine optimization)
* Detailed SEO Audit
* PPC (pay per click)
* Fb Advertising
* Social Media Posting
* Bot Development/Creation - For your website, blogs, Facebook page and more!
* I Need Some Business Funding to Start, Scale or Grow a Business; Pay for Advertising; Pay Employees, etc ($10k to $250k-- that does solely hinge on your credit rating)
* Along with a host of other solutions that business owners (old and new) don't even know that they need (until perhaps it's too late):
- ADA Optimization & Compliance
- Slow Website Loading