I transform chaotic, disjointed data into actionable insights and easy-to-use financial & business models. In doing so, I find the stories in your data, uncover hidden opportunities, and facilitate optimal decision-making for the stakeholders at various levels of your organization.
From the visual presentations & concise explanations, I ensure the information is meaningful and easy to digest, no matter how complex it is behind the scenes. The insights will be relevant and the recommendations clear, tangible, and impactful.
You will walk away with a clear sense of what’s working or not, what’s driving the trends and anomalies, and the levers you might pull to drive change.
In addition to being a skilled model builder and insightful analyst, I'm a seasoned entrepreneur and have led teams across finance, HR, strategic operations, sales, and online marketing. Because I've had my hands in nearly every aspect of a business, I connect the dots easily (without a ton of explanation from you) and work quickly, efficiently & effectively to get you the results you need.
Ultimately, my analyses & insights help you to:
• Grow revenue, lower costs & optimize ROI
• Reduce customer & employee churn
• Explore opportunities & what-if scenarios
• Test assumptions & financial implications
• Develop & measure against goals
• Manage projects & related budgets/forecasts/KPIs
• Segment sales campaigns, track performance & identify opportunities
• Identify high and low-performing media across the customer journey
• Allocate media spend across marketing channels
How I present my findings is up to you. While my spreadsheets are probably the easiest you’ll ever use, I’m equally happy to work directly within your data management & visualization tool.
Most deliveries will also include a concise & beautifully designed presentation/PDF with recommendations or to clarify anything that may not be immediately obvious in the reporting.
“I hate spreadsheets, but I love yours!” ~ Previous technology client
• Budgeting & forecasts
• Financial modeling
• Sales models, segmentation, goals & forecasting
• Marketing analytics & strategy
• Ad hoc analysis & data modeling
• Operations / process improvement