1. Platforms like Clarity.
2. A good - quality - presence on LinkedIn.
3. A website with quality content and incoming links.
4. Networking in general.
5. Paid advertising.
I've successfully helped over 350 entrepreneurs, startups and businesses, and I would be happy to help you. After scheduling a call, please send me some background information so that I can prepare in advance - thus giving you maximum value for your money. Take a look at the great reviews I’ve received: https://clarity.fm/assafben-david
Assaf makes some good points and I would add:
* Assuming you’ve identified your target market, determine the best places to connect with your ideal client. It could be online, it could be in person or it could be some place completely different.
* Be prepared to demonstrate your expertise by doing, not telling. That could mean running a quick assessment or meeting for an hour and discussing their pains and challenges in order to identify their needs.
Good luck and please let me know if you need more assistance – I’ve trimmed my rate in response to the current global uncertainties.
1.Use good platforms
2.Use your diary of contacts to reach you whether its online or offline
3. Be active on Quora
4. Facebook groups are the best platforms they have great power. Join groups with following and get directly engage with people
5. Do ask for referalls . Referrals can be a great way to get clients . do ask your clients to refer you to people if you are good people would definitely recommend you
6. Run your ads on social media / google adworks . Even you have a small budget you can reach a great number of audience
Feel free to contact me for further details and help
Complementing what has been said:
- Demonstrating your capabilities and what you are doing in your current job through a platform like LinkedIn
- Consulting platforms like Alphasights, the Gerson Lehrman Group, Thirdbridge, etc.
- Writing thought leadership papers and publishing them in blogs or others
Hope it adds to the answers already provided. If anything else, please, let me know. Happy to help