My website was ranking really good on search engines but suddenly it is going down in SERPs. Please help me by providing some suggestions to improve the rankings of my site https://bluemods.com on Google.
You have some on site stuff you need to resolve to start. There is over 50 pages that need some tune ups such as meta description touch ups, h1 headings, fix some duplicate stuff. I'd love to help fix these issues. Standing by if you wanna pop on a quick call to discuss further.
its look like you site not mobile optimized as google wants. After google Launched that mobile 1st indexed,,regular WordPress sites not use AMp and no upgrade their them according to Googles page index requirements you have to put much weight into those factors,, and again just like my other biddies said their some on page seos and tag issues too so make sure you get fix them
Without access to your Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager or Analytics, I can't give you an informed answer on how to improve your search ranking.
However, based on what I see from your website from running it through Google PageSpeed Insights, here's what I recommend for some quick wins on both the technical SEO side and the content site.
Your website page speed is quite slow so there's a lot you can do on the technical SEO side. When someone lands on your website, there are too many page requests which slows down loading time.
- Reduce your image size with a tool like Smush. Large image sizes that aren't optimized will slow down your website.
- Google penalizes websites that aren't built for mobile. Based on my observations, your website is really lacking for mobile usage which will be a major roadblock for your ranking.
On the content side, it doesn't look like you have a robust keyword strategy based on the content I've read. You have roughly 30-40 organic keywords driving visitors to your website. Your website is quite a niche so I can't see you ranking for massive amounts of volume. On the good side, your content is pretty robust especially with your APKs and How-To's
- I'd recommend doing more keyword research to inform your content strategy. You can write keyword-rich and mobile-optimized content for your audience which includes additional links internally and externally to other websites.
Also, there are a few things you should consider:
- Fixing broken links on the website so nothing leads to a 404 error.
- Aim for "Position Zero" on Google. Content snippets that get featured for quality answers are great for increasing website traffic.
- Use H1 and H2 headers in your content.
- Optimize images for search.
- Improve website experience for users,