Real estate investor & landlord. Leads growing teams in a variety of industries. Tax & personal finance geek. Non-profit board member. MB/A graduate. Analyst Relations professional.
As a landlord of multiple single-family homes for 7+ years, I've made all of the mistakes. My goal is to help you avoid some of those.
Specifically, I can help with:
- Evaluating a property for purchase
- Resident placement and due diligence
- Building positive relationships with residents
- Resident expectation setting
- Risk reduction techniques
- Lease considerations
- Operationalizing your rental business
- Managing property maintenance
- Working with a property manager (or alternatives)
- Accounting processes & tax implications