Startup consultant. Entrepreneur. Digital Nomad. 100% remote. Buddhist. Mindful. ENFJ-T.
Living as a perpetual traveller / digital nomad for 3 years now, I can answer most of the questions you have in mind before you can get started with this lifestyle
- Where will I be working?
- What kind of gadgets will I need?
- How do I find good places to work?
- What will I need to bring with me for living and working abroad?
- How can I connect to other people & build new friendships?
- How can I find out how much money I need & how to live affordable?
- What are the downsides to that lifestyle?
- How can I gain more time & be able to travel while maintaining my business?
We can figure out together if that is something for you, and if not which alternatives you have while working on your online business.
Do you have an app idea, but no idea how to get it done without paying a 5 digit price? I will teach you how to build a team remotely with skilled people, manage them 100% remotely and - most importantly - don't get cheated with the billed time. I will tell you about the process that we are using inhouse & the tools we are using to test, manage and monitor freelancers that get your app idea done.
Depending on your own skillset and how much you are willing to learn new things, I will recommend you the possibilities on how to plan and design your app - and get it developed.
That picture is my actual "office" on Bali a few times per week :)