Award-winning, serial entrepreneur, corporate Director, CEO Coach helping entrepreneurs and CEOS. I've raised millions in capital from angel and VC investors, sold my last company to a public company, received multiple awards from SBIR program (non dilutive capital) and current Board Member for high growth firm.
My passion is helping entrepreneurs reach their goals, whether it is helping "level the playing field" when raising capital from investors, learning to navigate federal grant funding or learning to lead with more passion and success.
My "Designing the Perfect Investor" strategy is designed to help entrepreneurs raise capital without wasting time or being taken advantage of. I have been on both sides of the table, raising capital and handing it out to deep technology startups, so I tell entrepreneurs how investors really work.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Raising Capital from Investors
- Raising non-dilutive capital for deep technology companies
- CEO Coaching for improved leadership and effectiveness
- CEO Coaching - mastering technology leadership for non-technical CEOS
- Helping CEOs get the most out of their Boards
- Strategic Assessment and Troubleshooting
President & CEO of Enclavix, LLC, co-creator of VentureWrench Startup Coaching for Entrepreneurs (VentureWrench.com) and AI-powered Library.VentureWrench.com - free for entrepreneurs to find resources in 90 categories. In depth, blog content at Notes.VentureWrench.com