UX Designer & Strategist. 10+ Years designing web experiences commercially. I save you development hours & add value to digital products. Quantish creative.
I design dashboards for showing complex data in a way that's simple for users understand at a glance.
I’ve been building web experiences since 2002, first independently, then as an in-house front-end web designer for many years before starting Wyld.
My time with web and data analysis within a greater business intelligence team has given me my ten thousand hours staring at different data dashboards and tables, working with more advanced options on the raw exports, and making data-driven decisions. Part of my job was to give internal seminars. This experience crystallised the need for much simpler, easier-to-digest presentations of essential data, "snackable data", as it were.
I help you:
- Display complex data, simply and attractively
- Identify needs through surveys, research, and analysis.
- Shape the product functionality, features and user flow of the products I design while not reducing the ambition of the project.
- Find the most meaningful metrics by which to gauge the app or product performance. I believe strongly that developing for the wrong metrics creates terrible usability.
- I design for rapid development using agile methods.
- I'm as comfortable with developers as I am with clients and stakeholders.