Business strategy and operations consultant working with top-tier consulting firms to deliver solutions for the U.S. government and Fortune 500 companies in the U.S., Middle East, Latin America, and Europe.
Track record of managing strategy & implementation projects that are designed to transform top-line growth delivering world-class corporate growth strategies as well as bottom-line savings focused on cost reduction and organization redesign.
Shaped new businesses deals and execute strategy and implementation projects in the $250K-$2M range. Key responsibilities includes conducting sales account planning, developing key client relationship, managing proposals solution architecture, setting pricing and profitability, legal T&Cs, and negotiating deal value pricing to closure. Developed a book of business and sales exceeded $5M in 2015.
• U.S. government, DoD, consumer goods, retail, chemical, oil and gas, cement, utilities, private equity, and airlines.
Focus areas & Project work;
• Supply chain transformation projects using leading practices across industries
• Designing supply chain and business operating model
• Aligning organization strategy and priorities to supply chain strategy
• Implement cost to serve projects to improve customer profitability and service levels
• Improving customer experience and order fulfillment projects
• Commercial and Operations due diligence & assessments for mergers and acquisitions
• Develop growth strategies for businesses on a local, regional and global level.
• Designing supply chain strategy roadmap
• Setting up new consulting services capabilities
• Zero based budgeting and procurement organization transformation
• Setting up new supply chain and procurement policies and procedures
• Procurement source to pay, contract management and consolidation
• Strategic Sourcing and supplier negotiation