• Created and implemented a multi-unit franchise recruitment program contributing to a 120% increase in enterprise value for a 37 year old restaurant chain.
• Completed over 35 multi-unit franchise development transactions for various clients valued at over $100,000,000
• Developed and implemented comprehensive marketing platform resulting in a 4500% increase in website visits and a 250% increase in annual sales for a software development firm
• Improved EBITDA by 50% for an established fast casual restaurant chain while developing the company into a fully franchise-ready organization
• Designed, implemented and managed a strategic plan for a business process outsourcing firm to enter new channels of distribution
• Developed and implemented innovative marketing strategies for traditional and non-traditional restaurant development in the B & I and Airport sectors for multiple clients
• Successfully solicited over $50 million in private equity for emerging brands in various stages of business development.
• Designed and developed a restaurant concept from inception including interior and exterior design, recipe development, wine list, menu, vendor selection, and construction supervision.
• Developed the strategic framework and tactical plan for a British restaurant concept to enter the US marketplace.
Current and past clients include: Wendy’s International, Morton’s of Chicago, The College Football Hall of Fame, Liquor Barn,The Public Enterprise Group, Donato’s Pizza, EAS Technologies, McDonald’s Inc. Damon’s Inc. La Tasca Inc, The Tavern Restaurant Group, Max and Erma’s, Chevy’s Fresh Mex, The Boot Hill Museum, The Smithsonian, The Columbus Crew, Buckhead Mountain Grill, Heartland Payment Systems