Business Developer & Strategist. Author of The 21 Laws of High Performance. Traveled to ~100 Countries. Worked for Maersk Group & Carlsberg & Launched 2 Startups. Speak English, Spanish, German and Danish.
I'm a living proof that you can have a high-flying international career and live a life of adventure at the same time.
It's a full world of opportunities out there, and the way careers develop has dramatically changed - many of the old days' impossibles are now available for the ambitious to catch.
- I was born and grew up in Argentina, but, as stated above, worked my way to two of the world's top companies, plus also studied or worked for an extended period in Argentina, Brazil, the USA and Austria as well
- At the same time, I've been in the midst of an epic world tour - I've traveled to over half of the world already
- I've built a reputation for execution and a world-class international network in the areas I've decided to focus on
I opened a doable path for an ambitious, world-beating yet unconventional career that anyone can follow, and have helped dozens via seminars or consulting.
I aim and work to be a high performer, which requires me to be the best version of myself every day - I'm constantly investigating, learning, and applying new routines and other productivity tools in my day to day. I share my findings with others, in ways such as:
- I wrote and published The 21 Laws of High Performance, a blueprint on how to achieve your goals by the diligent application of positive and well-thought habits over the long term
- I turned the material in the book into a live workshop for companies and a video course in Udemy
- I write a monthly newsletter with my latest experiments and short reviews of the books I've been reading
I'm obsessed with learning and self development and, through my writing, courses and presentations have helped hundreds of entrepreneurs and corporate top performers continue upping their game.
I'm all about identifying, developing and executing business opportunities. I've been working as a business developer both for major corporations and for startups:
- For the Maersk Group, which includes the world's largest shipping company, I've co-developed a major corporate responsibility program
- For the Carlsberg Group, the world's fourth biggest brewer, I've implemented the company's biggest ever process and systems roll out in three business units
- I've launched two companies - an online marketing and sales business that reached 2.3 million people and a "startup factory" that, at one point, employed 20 interns and volunteers
Now I focus my work especially within procurement, and carry out projects such as:
- Identifying, structuring and executing on cost reduction and cost avoidance opportunities
- Developing cash flow improvement projects to dramatically increase days payable
- Implementing cutting-edge tools to help companies e-tender more spend and increase contract compliance
In all cases I take an active role in supplier negotiations and focus on and strive to become the best at closing the deals.