My experience in UX Strategy has come a long way from early 2005, when I first started to learn of internet marketing.
All this experience creating content, blogs & websites helped me to figure out internet ecosystem.
That -along with my studies in psychology- is my advantage to analyse & rethink services and products from a user-centered perspective.
I worked in Silicon Valley on 2013 thanks to Globant: this company gave me the opportunity to have clients like JP Morgan, Wells Fargo, RR Donnelley, LAN, Tenaris and Kantar Media (to name few).
If you decide to work with me, have this questionnaire ready (it'll save us both a bunch of time).
- What is the problem or need to solve?
- What are the Key Performance Indicators to have in mind? How 'success' looks like in this project?
- What is the benchmark? What are top-of-the-line products that we can look into to inspire our work?
- Who are the final users?
- Is there any technological limitation that we have in mind when we work? (example: "users screen resolution is limited to 1024x768")
- In which stage of the project we are?
- When the project will be finished?
- Is there any roadmap for the project? (Hint: A gantt chart will do it).
- Is there any particular deliverable that you are looking for?