Creating a Startup Out of University / Master's / Ph.D. Research
Are you a University researcher, a master student or Ph.D. student having entrepreneurial ideas but you don't know how to put first things first to start a business out of your research?
I can help you to :
- determine the maturity of your technology and the next steps that are in front of you
- align your research activity to facilitate technology transfer
- find where to check to find local partners to help you start
- assess the risk wheter you should leave everything to start or keep your research job
- give you "down to earth" advices on what to do and no to do.
I have been there, done that and now helping people like you everyday involved in the following areas: medical device, internet-of-things, social media, computer imaging systems, laser systems, wind power instrumentation, etc. I have Participated in +10 University technology based startups generating over +$40M in investment.
Getting market acceptance of your idea / technology is a very rewarding, but also very risky challenge. I am sure this call will help you figure out what's the best avenue for you.
If not sure, try a 15 minutes call first.
Keywords: technology transfer, TTO, patent, licensing, University, Research Center, Open Innovation.