With a degree in Electronics/”Coaching through biofeedback in heart disease”/, and a deep interest in language and the power of good literature, I complete my education with a master degree in advertising. Coming over coaching discipline was normal: I have a solid education in coaching through ACSTH /ICF programs for coaching fundamentals and supervision in coaching. I have also a certificate with Human Synergistics. And a professional certificate in management.
2013: Launch ”NESTworking”, an approach to build an energetic gradient for the aimed change, based on the obvious observation that "GROWING IS AN ACT OF FREEDOM". It proves to be extremely successful in successful organizational change, securing sustainability by using NESTworking communication as internal communication medium. The main tools are transformational coaching and open innovation group techniques.
In coaching respect:
- I launched the first and only magazine dedicated to this profession ”Coaching Network” (https://issuu.com/business-edu/docs/cn_nr_1 ), I translated books on coaching, introducing Timothy Gallwey Inner Game series to Romanian public
- I delivered coaching sessions, individual and for teams, executive coaching, and supervision. Over 2000 hours of practice.
In training respect:
- I design and deliver training in Change Management, PR, Brand Image Management, Internal Communication, Coaching for over 7 years.
In management&marketing respect:
- I worked in a very fast moving goods industry: news industry. As a marketing, PR and Sales manager with Romanian National News Agency, I thrive with crisis and rapid change (brought over our specific business by the Internet) before the economic crisis strikes, in 2009.
more on my LinkedIn account: http://ro.linkedin.com/in/magdabunea
In entrepreneurship respect:
- I started by myself a small sales&distribution LLC, in the first post-communism years in Romania. It was tough in an environment with no free market knowledge, neither marketing or advertising, and mostly with personnel with a profound lack of responsibility and initiative.
But I manage to be acknowledged as a trustful partner in my geographic aria.
It was also a great yet hard way to learn a lot about capitalist economy tools.
I am a single mother with a beautiful 30 yo girl who develops a daring start-up in educating people through creative writing. She even launch an imagination coach - Motanov, The Purple Cat :)