As a positive psychologist and coach, I empower others to fulfill their maximum potential; assisting them on their journey by fusing the art and science of coaching with the empirical evidence of positive psychology (the science of what makes people flourish). I hold a Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma and Master's Degree in Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology.
Clients usually come to me at a time of transition, to gain the clarity and self-confidence to not only survive, but also thrive in the aftermath.
Professional transitions may include:
- Career change
- Job loss
- New entrepreneurial venture
- The realisation one is not fulfilling their professional potential
Personal transitions might include:
- Relationshp breakdown
- 'Crisis' moments
- General sense of boredom, frustration and anxiety
- The sense there is more to life
The outcomes of coaching are as follows:
- Greater self-awareness (thoughts, emotions, fears and aspirations).
- Greater understanding of one's strengths, values and purpose (in both personal and professional life)
- Enhanced sense of self-esteem which stems from the having clarity around one's authenticity and one's professional contribution.
- Increased sense of self-efficay that comes though defining goals and strategically planning to move forward.
- Greater resilience, self-compassion and general sense of well-being.
Armed with curiosity, energy and passion, I give individuals, the tools to create enduring positive transformation.