Leadership, Life and Motivational Coach
19 years of Global corporate experience
Offering coaching and mentoring services to individuals
I can also teach you how to build your own podcast and use it to build your brand
19 years of Global corporate experience leading large teams, coaching and mentoring individuals on how to grow in career, how to manage priorities, life and find motivation in every aspect
I am part of The Guiding Voice Podcast which caters to global audience in 110+ countries. I have built a regional language podcast. I can help you build your podcast from scratch, create a brand for your business through your podcast
There are a few creative ways to get funded
1. Approach some communities and offer to do shows or organise cultural events for them
2. Tie up with schools or colleges to get their grants and in turn train their students
3. Create your own YouTube or Podcast and start monetising the content . It doesn’t take a lot of money
4. Approach CSR of corporates and offer to do skits or programs creating awareness if they fund you. Eg: Tide may want to create awareness on low water usage, you could create some shows or theatre on the concept which could highlight their work
5. Create a gofundme with a cause
You need to create awareness about your association and make people understand your contributions. That’s the key
Growing a YouTube channel takes some effort. You definitely need a good catchy content. Here are few things you could try
1. Have a cover photo which captures audience interest.
2. Create content on latest topics . Usually people search for latest topics which give more option to find your video
3. Make sure you use SEO properly . Your title, description should also contain the key words which relate to your video
4. Do put subtitles . Most of the times people scroll though on mute. Sub titles help you grab attention
5. Reach out to friends and family and shamelessly market ur channel
6. Use competitor info to divert traffic to your channel. Eg: if you run a CRM content and your competitor is well known. Your title could say “Simpler content than <competitor name> “ google search only goes by key words
7. Paid ads is last option which could take a lot of your money, use the option wisely.
Funding a business through another business has legal implications. You need to take care of few things here
1. Ensure the micro school is listed as a subsidiary
2. The funding business is the corporate parent and conglomerate which has rights to distribute funds between its subsidiaries. If not , then you need to create a parent structure first . Eg: Alphabet funding Google business.
3. There is disclosure about this funding and you allocate part of your funds so that school has continued funding
4. Make a resolution with your board of directors and make this part of your regulatory filing
5. If the school is not for profit , then you can consider doing this as a CSR activity . You need a board resolution passed even for this.
Please ensure proper corporate governance is maintained.
Hope this helps . Happy to get On a call if you need more info.