Hi, I'm Keith
A Learning Experience Designer and a tech geek based in Toronto, Canada.
My design approach advocates for learner-centric design practices while meeting business needs.
I can help with:
- Aligning your digital learning strategy to organizational goals. My focus is to keep it measurable and adaptable so that it works now and in the future.
- Analyzing your current digital learning strategy and finding out if it is delivering the ROE you thought it was delivering to support your Business Strategy.
- A science-based approach to learning design. The goal is to register measurable change at the end of the intervention. I achieve this by applying a variety of learning models & theories.
- Figuring if training can solve your problem. If it can't, I tell you why and what you can do to solve the problem.
- Improving performance for digitally overwhelmed learners. I do this by developing eLearning courses with a mix of instructional design, visual treatment and meaningful interactivity.
- Empowering learners to use digital learning content when they want, on the device they want, and how they want it. For e.g., a video might not always be right when a one-page guide conveys the same message.
- Reviewing what shouldn't go into face-to-face learning sessions and what would be better off as eLearning. The end goal of a blended learning strategy is to achieve the overall performance goal, within a defined budget.
- Coaching and mentoring sessions for anyone who wants to upskill or move into learning design.
Learn more about what I do here: