Design executive with 20+ years of focused experience in branding, product and interaction design. Through projects like delivering a platform for kids to learn more about their personal computer in 1997 at Compaq/Hewlett-Packard, creating the re-branding and experiential installations at Bonnaroo 2017, to a recent creation of a physician notification system for HCA Healthcare, I have spent years mixing design disciplines and emerging technology across various industries creating meaningful experiences. Through the connection of strategy, creative and technology, my goal each day is to create brand affection and adoption for the brands and products I work with aiming to create a better experience for the user each day.
I’ve designed and delivered global products for the likes of Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, LiveNation, OUYA, Sage Hospitality, LP Building Products, HCA Healthcare, UPMC Pinnacle, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Verizon Wireless, Toyota, Husqvarna-Viking.
* Connecting the dots between business success and human needs through strategic thinking and planning
* Distilling user interaction and testing results into action plans to improve the overall user experience
* Leading teams through the strategy, prototyping, design and testing stages of product design
* Identifying and testing emerging technologies for application in the design process
* Communicating design decisions and rationale to project stakeholders