Built and lead engineering and product teams for multiple successful start-ups. Now: advisor, fixer, and fire-fighter for companies on the move. Bridging the gap between business strategy and execution.
I help high-growth companies build software, commercialize R&D, and navigate transitions.
Recent clients have turned to me to:
- build and launch products at seed stage
- provide interim CTO and Product Management leadership
- analyze acquired IP assets for commercialization
- recruit and screen software engineers
- provide technical architecture to scale their product
Clients call me because I have 15+ years experience building software in high-growth environments, including 10+ years working exclusively with start-ups. I was the first technical employee, and eventually the CTO, at Verge Solutions, a successful SaaS platform that serves over 40% of hospitals in the U.S. (Exited 2015). Since then I have worked at a start-up accelerator (Blueprint Health), co-founded my own venture backed start-up (Haven), and consulted for numerous seed and A-round companies in NYC and the Bay Area.