Founder of multiple real estate, real estate technology, and default services businesses including brokerage, investment advisory, default/REO services, asset management, and NPN Fund management.
Jason specializes in assisting clients and investment funds to determine best practices, create customized processes, & execute cradle-to-grave solutions for their specific needs, including:
* REO/Disposition Services - Residential & Commercial
* Loss Mitigation & Deed in Lieu Services
* Vendor Management Services - Field Services, Inspections
* Institutional/Bulk Acquisitions; including Due Diligence, Acquisition, Management, Resale
* NPL Investment Funds; strategy development & execution.
* Portfolio Management Services - Acquisition through Disposition
* Evaluation & Appraisal Management
* Scaled Property Management
Your request specified email marketing, so I will leave the answer on that to the others.
That said I think for brokers you need to widen your approach. As a whole most buy into a product/service based on either a referral from a happy colleague, a recommendation from their circle, or a feature in a related industry article.
Cold email gets deleted almost without question and most brokers attention spans mirror my five year olds anyway. The webinar and cold email still should be a cheap and easy part of your marketing, but if you want to gain an audience you need happy early adopters and you are going to get those users differently.
Happy to have a call to discuss more. I've been in real estate 13 years and sold over 3000 units, as well as an investor in REtech companies.
Very professional and detail oriented. Best seller of REO in all NC. Well recommended to any bank for selling REO, his system works because he partners with all Realtors® in and outside NC.