In my 25+ years within corporate, municipal government, education and entertainment industries, I have applied and refined evolving Project and Program management methodologies that deliver successful results.
There is both a science and an art to successfully planning, executing and sustaining projects/initiatives. Through errors and successes over the years I have adapted and synthesized the practically useful aspects of various process models and tools. Agile, Waterfall and 'Agile-Fall' executional methodologies all have their place and value, and the key is determining which to apply when and how. Additionally, different departments (Technology/Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Operations/IT and Finance) will push for and/or need one or the other and they don't align.
I have a proven track record of taking on late and failing critical initiatives and transforming them into successfully completion. Additionally, when starting a new initiative, I have found success by ensuring key attributes are in place before derailment occurs.
There is no one size fits all solution/methodology; every initiative/project/program is unique due to organizational need, culture and human factors.
I am passionate and truly enjoy understanding the challenge, and architecting the solution and executional plan to success.
• Executed end to end workflow optimization/automation projects positively impacting core infrastructure producing $47 million in media sales annually, and $49 million in systems business.
o Identified / documented current workflow, architected optimized workflow, system/tool design & automation, documented specifications, managed build and delivery.
o Architected complete redesign of product development and delivery workflow, including designing automated enterprise Release Readiness Checklist system resulting in all departments needs/blockers/input documented and signed-off before committing/releasing new product to customers. Results include aligned execution and release before customer facing errors occurred.
• Managed complete office moves/business integration of the Splash offices in NYC, London, Sydney, Los Angeles and Milan into Corbis offices in same cities. Managed cradle to grave requirements, project plan, WBS, and execution. Managed multiple project teams and vendors in all countries against business-critical deadlines.
• Managed $2.25 million budget for enterprise ERP conversion project in conjunction with a Salesforce expansion and direct integration of the two enterprise systems. Results include: 1 million savings in sales revenue & headcount reduction.
• Standardized Project and Program management approach utilizing DevOps across all IT projects / initiatives.
• Responsible for major global Procurement Operations initiatives, project & release readiness management impacting $36 billion yearly spend.
o Ensure all operational and business requirements & readiness aligns with engineering build, launch and operationalization.
• Process Engineering - Workflow Optimization/Process Improvement for Procurement & Engineering engagement.
o Drove optimized engagement & workflow with domestic and India based development teams.
o Results included prioritized needs better identified and delivered, clear executional alignment and improved efficency.
Each one of those example came with unique risks and challenges to overcome. I would be happy to help you overcome yours.