Founder, Atlantic Leadership Group, 1989. Deep niche serving advisory teams in Financial Services as their adjunct partner in growth, consulting and coaching to every aspect of practice management, marketing and team building. Secondary markets are Accounting and Law. Personally coached hundreds of high performers across most major firms, focusing on Strategy, Leadership and Productivity. Travelling primarily to major east coast markets, NY-Washington-FL
We help successful Financial Advisors to continuously grow, improve and transition their businesses, resulting in increased AUM and revenue, improved clientele quality, optimized business practices and realized franchise value.
• The personal and motivating nature of our relationships.
• The creative and customized scope of work.
• The accountability and advisor execution of their plan.
• In-person sessions, complemented with teleconference and web-based blended learning.
• Extensive work with advisors, teams of all types and expert collaboration partners.
• Coaching and consulting since 1989.
1. Laser fast problem solving, creative brainstorming and group best-thinking.
2. Group and individual facilitation and strategic planning.
3. Team development, all phases of new team formation to adding members, succession/exit plans.
4. Strategic referral prospecting within clientele and Centers of Influence.
5. Conflict resolution and interpersonal team communication improvement.
6. Value proposition/target market focus and articulation; branding materials and planning.