Founder @ Think Change, Life & Biz Coach, Entrepreneur, Author, Speaker, Advisor, Adventurer with limitless amounts of energy, enthusiasm, and grit. #OwnIt
From a war-torn childhood to meetings at The White House, I've proven the possibility of change & the limitless power of determination.
And now I want to help YOU push and reach for your highest potential. This mean asking the right questions, calling you out on your s$it, motivating you, pointing out your blind spots, holding you accountable, and coaching you the tools—life, communication, management, leadership, and business—you need to kick ass.
This also means helping you manage yourself in a way that increases your productivity, improves self-confidence and self-actualization, and enhances relationships.
Don't believe me? Let's get on a call.
Don't complicate it. Your team is comprised of human beings, each of whom has their own unique set of motivators. Get to know them, really. Get naked. Figure out what makes them tick; one size shoe doesn't fit all.
A few other thoughts:
1) Carrot / stick mentality isn't a sustainable strategy for high-performing, kick-ass players. Throw it out of the window.
2) The secret to successful sales is rawness and empathy. Exemplifying this with your team, will motivate most of them to do the same.
3) Managing people: hire character; customize motivation; expect the world; believe unequivocally. Then, get out of the way.
4) Help people discover why they're doing what they're doing, and how that connects with your shared vision. Then rally them around it.
5) Take care of the person, not just the employee.
Then, watch them thrive. Hope this helps!