I'm a seasoned digital product manager, leader, and strategist. I'm an expert in digital customer experience, marketing, communications, operational management, UX/product design, technology delivery, and digital business transformation.
As a Director of Product at Publicis Sapient, I create innovative digital experiences for customers and employees across all devices. My accomplishments include the successful launch of award-winning web and mobile products to the screens of tens of millions of users in nearly 200 countries, including the Amazon Appstore, US Bank, and Bank of America's mobile apps and introducing personalization to Marriott's digital experience.
I've worn many hats in my career - programmer, writer, researcher, project manager, marketer, designer, Agile coach, and strategist. As a result, I have a unique ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects and to navigate complex challenges.
• I make digital potential into realized value and have been building products and teams since apps were born.
• I am a multi-linguist of technology and business. I speak fluent geek, marketer, designer, trainer, salesperson, and customer service. My ability to understand means I avoid costly mistakes and I get great results.
• I'm motivated by winning, not by getting credit.
• I have big ideas. At Amazon, I was the inventor of a patent; they called me the renaissance man.
• Ideas are overvalued. Execution is everything and I do execution.
• If my left and right brain were hands, I'd be ambidextrous.
• I'm calm under pressure and you will want to hang out with me after work.
• I run towards smoke to prevent fires.
I love making new professional acquaintances. Reach out if you want to talk product, business, technology or travel.