Would you like I become a mentor for your product or team?
Usually, where are 3 types of requests I get: emerging companies and startups (from proof-of-concept and market-fit to scale-ups); organizations which looking for an intrapreneur to improve internal product development process; ecosystems, incubation and acceleration programs which looking for EIR (entrepreneur in residence) to work with cohorts and batches of products / companies.
Here is what you should know:
● Expertise: product development, product growth, teams and talent;
● Superpowers: hand-picked network (VC + technologists + academia + emerging talent), empathic design reflected through own journey and experiments;
● Technologies: Hardware, AI, IOT, Big Data, Augmented Reality;
● Types: devices, wearables, hardware, platforms, applications;
● Countries/product origin I've engaged to date: US, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Russia, Poland, Luxembourg, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, South Africa, Nigeria, Uganda etc;
● Ecosystems I've engaged to date: Google, 500 Startups, Harvard, MIT, Stanford, NY University, Washington University, National University Of Singapore, Singularity University, Masschallenge, Unreasonable Institute, Ashoka, JFDI Singapore, Beta-i etc.