Providing consultation services to clients that are in digital transformation either due to mergers; buy-outs; consolidations; outdated technology; outdated software; and insufficient storage capacity to help transfer data and services between storage types (cloud, data warehouse on commodity hardware), various formats or computer systems.
Consulting clients regarding new and emerging technologies, including data warehousing,
business intelligence, CDI (Customer Data Integration), MDM, and data management technologies/services.
Upgrade and modernize, consolidate business processes, transfer or transform data storage systems
Expertise in all aspects of data migration, including storage migration, database migration, application migration, and business process migration.
Automated processes and protocols are used to free up resources and decrease transfer times to mitigate unnecessary losses in business productivity.
Solution architecture based on proven principles in data science and data warehousing.
Vendor-neutral, best practices in BI, DW and Big Data infrastructure design
• Evaluating viability of new products in relation to business requirements, functionality, market potential, ability to succeed, competitive positioning, and strategy.
• Provide data management consultation for integration and data migration projects including data operations, backup and security.
• Solicit requirements for analytic and business intelligence initiatives and facilitate alignment of technical data architecture with business objectives
• Development of migration/integration and analytical road-maps
• Facilitating accurate alignment of technical architecture with business objectives.
• Define configuration and change management concepts, process re-engineering, design, test plans, test cases and UAT processes.
• Building and maintenance of data infrastructure to support business Intelligence initiatives and enterprise data management architecture requirements.
• Planning, coordinating and tracking project activities in support of data management infrastructure and coordination of release activities.