Anil Kumar Chand
(Google Adwords Individual Certified)
- 140/4, Bhagwan nagar, New Delhi.
- 321/2159, Aurobindo nagar, Chanadrasekharpur. BBSR.
Phone: +91 9583606806
To achieve a top line position in industry and get professional excellence through hard work and Self-motivated, reliable and calm person at all times with a great sense of hard works well under pressure and a team member, organize and responsible. A caring and helpful person who enjoys meeting different types of people, have the ability to manage a varied workload and Can participate effectively into teamwork and use own initiative when required.
• Over 6.0 years of Experience in Online marketing (PPC, SEO, SMO, Email marketing, Video marketing & Banner Advertisement).
• Near 4 Years Experience with PPC (Pay per Click) on platform Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing.
• Regular Analysis Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools for improving website Goals.
• Responsible for Account Management, Making PPC / SEO Plan, Task allocation & management to SEO Team, Link builder, Content writer and Designer.
• Domain of Expertise in Search Engine Optimization, Managing FTP Control Panels.
• Online Marketing Reviews & Strategic Planning for Client Projects
• SEO, SMO, ORM and PPC Proposal Suggestion for any sites.
• Currently Working with IS Software Solutions Pvt Ltd as Sr. PPC Expert from Jan 2013 to Till Date.
• Worked with Internet Moguls as PPC Manager since Jan 2010 to Nov 2012.
• Worked with Gets Holidays New Delhi as SEO TL & PPC Executive from Nov’2008 to Jan 2010.
• Worked with Appextech Software Solution as SEO Executive from July 2007 to Oct 2008.
Search Engine Marketing Responsibility -
Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Bing, etc.) and ad networks, including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns.
a) Search Advertising Networks like Google, Yahoo-Bing
b) Affiliate Ad Networks - Display, Remarketing, E-mail marketing
c) Youtube Advertising, Viral Marketing, Brand Channels etc.
d) Social Media Marketing - Facebook, LinkedIn
e) Campaign Precision Targeting - Geographic, Demographic, Interest based, behavioral, Retargeting, Keywords, Language
f) Search Engine Optimization and Social Media Optimization (SEO & SMO)
Account Management includes -
a) Reviewing advertising objectives, Analyzing Markets, Competition & Traffic estimates
b) Planning Account Structure, Targeting, Networks - Search & Display
c) Keyword Research/Expansion
d) Ad copy creation - making text ads, giving insights on Banners ads, Rich media ads
e) Bid Management, Setup Ad schedule & Geo-location
f) Optimization- Bids, Ad copies, Keywords, Account Restructuring, Landing pages
g) Designing Insights - Landing Pages, Banners, Offer/Promotion Pages
Reporting & Info graphics –
a) Making report templates as per client requirements of data presentation
b) Regular reports on daily, weekly & monthly basis
PPC Daily Activities -
• Keyword Research, Development and Selection
• Daily landing page identification
• Campaign Tracking
• Keywords search analysis
• Keywords performance check
• Bid Management / Adjustment
• Ad copy and landing page create / analysis
• Adjust bidding as per budget
• Campaign ROI Improvements
• Creative Ad copy Testing
1. Perform PPC Campaign management and optimization for multiple web properties across the leading search networks. Includes keyword research and expansion, bid management, and ad copy optimization
2. Provide strategic SEM recommendations based on analysis of paid and organic search traffic, as well as industry best practices.
3. Landing Page Optimization – Work with rest of marketing team to create, test, and optimize for various online campaigns.
4. Create reports for management on a regular basis to review campaign status and progress towards sales and marketing goals.
5. Regularly monitoring keyword researching and bid management with ad copy testing.
6. Responsible for all aspects of PPC, search engine optimization strategy & implementation for assigned sites. Reviewing sites based on Yahoo! Guidelines
7. Face book PPC Ads Creation and Manage regularly
SEO Manager Responsibilities-
1. Supporting the SEO & Social team and Head of SEO’s
2. Line management of an SEO Executive and collaboration with internal specialists such as SEO engineers and copywriters to facilitate the delivery of client or internal projects.
3. Produce & manage keyword research, technical, content, link and social audits - analysis and documentation.
4. Make recommendations to clients regarding optimisation, or implement directly when appropriate.
5. Work closely with internal Account Managers’ to develop integrated digital strategies.
6. Project managing all of the activity and processes required to effectively run SEO & Social campaigns.
7. Producing client facing reports, studies and presentations
8. Increasing own and the agency’s knowledge in the field of SEO & Social Media.
9. Working closely with the Head of SEO to plan natural search campaign strategies and deliver an excellent SEO service to clients.
10. Nurture and develop relationships with clients for the day-to-day requirements of search campaigns.
11. Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
SEO Technical –
1. Building SEO strategy & execution planning
2. Experts with wide experience in SEO tools
3. Coordinating SEO efforts with clients on a weekly/monthly basis
4. Interacting with programmers and designers to coordinate system modifications for SEO purposes
5. Analyzing new advancements in SEO technology
6. Collaborate on site navigation, content organization, and page detail.
7. Develop content strategy documentation around keyword theme
8. Research content strategy and develop best practices
9. Monitoring, tracking and reporting on analytics metrics
10. Keywords, on page and off page assets research & analysis
11. Research and analyze competitor links structure
12. Provide SEO training to internal teams and clients.
13. Develop a high level of search engine marketing expertise.
14. Stay abreast of industry trends and all applicable technologies, including developments in – SEO, social media, PPC, analytics, online marketing, E-commerce and online consumer behaviour.
15. Maintaining an in-depth understanding of marketplace & customer need, with particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives.
www.brlets.co.uk, www.rentals-london.co.uk, www.residential-lettings-london.co.uk, www.short-let-apartments.com, www.hialbarshadubai.com, www.instyledirect.com
www.hotelajanta.com, www.ajantahotel.com, www.hoteldelhicitycentre.com,
www.capitalaim.com, www.tourism-delhi.com, www.hotelkohinoorcontinental.com,
www.cheapairticketsdelhi.com, www.touring-india.com, www.indiabackwaters.com, www. Skywaltz.com, www.hotelderarawatsar.com, www.bellavista.in,www.thelalit.com, www.theparkhotel.com, www.compasshospitality.com, www.tajmahal-agra-tours.com, www.palace-on-wheel.com, www.india-pilgrimages.com, www.kerala-south-india-tour.com, www.delhi-tourism-india.com, www.jaipurudaipur.com, www.rajasthan-holiday-tour.com, www.goa-holiday-india.com, www.travel-wisely.com, www.khajuraho-tours.com, www.hotels-chennai.com, www.exoticindianweddings.com, www.hotels-hyderabad.com, www.myvigyapan.com
Qualification Profile -
• Graduation in B.Sc. from North Orissa University Orissa.
• Google Adwords Individual Certified (Search Advertisement).
• One Year Diploma in Computer Application in North Orissa University, Orissa.
• Google Adwords Professional Course from Click Prefect Institute, Delhi.
Name : Anil Kumar Chand
Father’s name : B.R. Chand
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Oriya
Nationality : Indian
(Anil Kumar Chand)