Greater New York City Area
Strategy Consultant, Business Development, Entrepreneur
* Track record of business development, leadership and team building.
* Successfully turned around branding and marketing for struggling medical university.
* Developed strategy and financial modeling for a $1.5 billion investment fund in the Gulf.
* Developed strategy and financial modeling for a $300 million micro-finance bank.
* Provided strategy, research and modeling for IEEE the world’s largest technical organization- tasked to help develop new products that increase revenue by $100 million (including M&A).
* Experience managing multi-million dollar R&D budget - with goal of developing new products, enhancing portfolio of products, vendor management and collecting reports and expenses from senior product managers. Uncovered over $200k in redundancies.
* Created commercial finance brokerage at age 24 and advised in over $200 million in commercial financing products and strategies.
* Experience presenting to and advising C-levels, Boards, HNWI's and large audiences.