Insurance Marketing & Sales Coach with over 35 years of experience training, managing & mentoring Insurance Agents for better performance, with a focus on insurance products and services for the Senior Market.
• 35+ years of personal production in Long-term Care, Home Health Care, Life Insurance, Annuities and Final Expense
• Decades as GM/trainer for large multi-state life & health insurance agency
• Innovative Marketing and Story/Need Based Selling focus
• Created TURNKEY marketing system on existing policy holders, creating million dollar addition premium for client agency
• Created new unique marketing concepts for in home and direct mail and Expanded lead market by creative new ways
• Responsible for training 100 agents for Farmers Insurance Las Vegas leading to large increase in new health and life sales and new leads
• Privileged to have been trained by one of the best and the true pioneer of Long-term Care/ Medicare market nationally (and my father) Herb Schwartz of H.E. Schwartz Associates, W.I.N. Corp, and The Schwartz Group.
--> Learned in the home selling and closing, appointment setting, work with very large third party endorsed deals.
--> Trained over 100 new agents how to "story sell" in the senior insurance market
--> Recognized in multiple issues of trade magazines for achievements as top Trainer
--> Created endorsement, lead growth proposals and developed and executed solutions,
--> Maintained strong relationships with insurance companies and agents
--> Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Personal Goals & Summary
• To use my experience creatively to train and mentor others in the art of selling and marketing insurance products. I have natural abilities in understanding people. What moves people to buy, How to increase all levels of marketing creatively in a very niche yet multibillion dollar market - The Senior Market.