I'm the co-founder of Doutore - healthcare Software as a Service that helps Brazilian healthcare professionals manage their clinics. Our customers use Doutore to manage appointments, write electronic medical records and manage clinic financials.
Doutore was launched 6 years ago. We're a bootstrapped, profitable startup with exponential growth.
Currently Doutore is being used daily by thousands of healthcare professionals in Brazil. There are more than 1 million patients registered in the platform and there has been already more than 4 million consultations done through our software.
My expertise is on Bootstrapped SaaS B2B. I like to keep things simple (in terms of process and technology) and cheap.
Some of the things I've been through directly:
- Building very first MVP on HTML wireframes and selling to first clients
- Building the first app in Ruby on Rails, and public website in pure HTML + CSS + JS (using Jekyll)
- Scaling the solution out of Heroku to Amazon AWS (we needed to lower our latency so we moved servers from US to Brazil)
- Finding, Testing and Hiring top talented freelancers to help us develop our software
- Creating an exceptional customer experience. 96% of our customers give a positive rating to our operator. (we have thousands of paying customers and only one support agent)
My linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/guiporto/?locale=en_US