I've been working on the intersection of tech and society since 2005 year - when I've become a tech explorer and launched a hardware think tank. Over my journey, I worked on tech startups and labs, helped to facilitate tech ecosystems through North America to APAC, MENA, Africa, screened over a few thousand teams, contributed to policies, frameworks, ethics, public and multilateral initiatives. In 2020/21 I've spent over 60 world appearances to bring awareness to the neurodiversity/ability exclusion crisis, the role of social AI, robotics and tech.
/II. Mission & Work/
My work is to reshape the future of algorithms, research and policy through the divergent lens, with a focus on emerging solutions like AI, robotics, IoT, adaptive or decentralized technologies in the fields of (neuro)diversity, accessibility, learning, wellbeing, women.
● serve as an explorer, co-designer and board member for the portfolio of emerging technologies and solutions (our priorities are in upcoming "halo vision");
● serve as an evaluator, screening a variety of research and innovation, tech transfer and cascade funding programs (ex. - the EU Commission, governmental programs, funds - NDA);
● work on updates to tech policies, ethics and frameworks (ex. - "tech evaluation, algorithmic diversity and human rights", "exploration through the divergent lens", "human-centered ai & ethics")
● chair and co-participate accessibility working groups, panels and initiatives working to better adopt and improve it (ex. - "tech london group");
● co-organize initiatives aimed to democratize and spread this work further, involving more voices, researchers and technologists through the bottom-up co-creation (ex. - MIT, Women In AI).
Reach me in the case of the following requests:
Tech screening, evaluation;
Tech orgs / solutions;
Future of technology, policy, ecosystems.