Dynamic and innovative professional with 4+ years of invaluable hands-on experience in handling several simultaneous creative design projects, concept creation, graphic design, and growth. Excel in resolving design challenges with innovative solutions and process improvements to increase efficiency and
ensure customer firstname.lastname@example.org
• Used WordPress theme to design website, know basic HTML/CSS.
• Designed infographic using Canva which gained over 500+ tweets / retweets.
SEO, Content Writing, Growth Hacking:
• Started personal blog for reviewing electronics and latest tech gadgets. Grew email list from 0 to 500+. Ranked in top 5
and "best front and rear dash cams", • Gained over 1,500+ visits from Quora from answering questions daily.
• Reached out to fellow bloggers in the field and got 30+ backlinks to my blog for answering frequently asked questions.
• Used Ahrefs to perform site audit, and fix underperforming blog posts by doing a better keyword search.
• Familiar with the basics of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
Downtown Designs 08/2017-Present
• Optimized old check-out page, based on core UX principles, which increased customer purchases by 20%.
• On average, prototyped up to 20+ different product features per year. • Leverage rebranding expertise in enhancing client's corporate image to ensure profitability and business
•Developed creative advertising content for various media, including catalogs, menus, business cards, flyers,
posters, t-shirts, and product packaging while ensuring maximum brand awareness of the target audience/market.
• Leveraged rebranding expertise in enhancing client's corporate image to ensure profitability and business
Content Producer (2017 - Present)
Personal YouTube Channel • Developed concept and overall content of my personal YouTube channel.
• Created and edited videos with appropriate background music to capture the attention of target audience. • Edited videos for proper timings of audio and texts while choosing a creative video