Re: Financial Consultancy
Dear Prospective Client
Thank you for your consideration of my background, skills and talents to be employed. My years of business experience in North America and ten on the continent of Africa combined with my Baylor University MBA (2008) will support several finance roles. A key interest could be for example a “Senior Financial, Business, and Risk Analyst Advisor” position.
Professional interests include but are not limited to the following:
• Provide executive team support by tracking key metrics for the business while story telling using all data sets;
• Assist in financial planning process to set accurate annual revenue and expense targets;
• Collaborate with cross-functional divisions to set budgets, track spend, and align with annual plans;
• Support monthly and quarterly forecasts and monitor closing reports;
• Generate and provide key performance indicators (KPI's) dashboards;
• Discover, determine and engage revenue drivers, as well as expense reduction methods; and
• Ad hoc business administration assignments.
I am available for a telephonic and in-person consultancy.