Digital Marketer. $10M+ in Sales. $2m/yr Business.
I've invested $150,000+ into my personal education (mentors, coaching, courses, etc.)
- Built a digital marketing agency to $2 million a year with 23+ employees in the United States.
- Generated over $10 million in online sales for my clients.
- Helped a $20k/mo business grow to $3 million a year.
- Generated hundreds of thousands of leads online.
- Spent $1 million+ on paid advertising.
- Launched an online course business and did $200k in revenue in 3 months, then slowly stopped it because it wasn't fulfilling.
- Highly skilled in digital marketing strategy, copywriting, media buying, sales funnels strategy, graphic design (yup!), coaching, public speaking, figuring out tech problems, and effective communication.
- Adjectives: I'm a brother, son, boyfriend, entrepreneur, investor, business owner, ex-student, newphew, grandson, ambiitious, marketer, focused, analytical, technical, coachable, happy, successful (by some measure), grateful, antifragile.
- Contrarian fact: I believe you should not invest in real estate or anything but your business until you've obviously maxed out the opportunity. Most entrepreneurs don't do this. That's why only a few survive.