Founder YOU SUCK AT NEGOTIATING | Former Sr. Negotiation Leader at the Karrass Organization + VP of Negotiation Training at Strategic Pricing Associates | Tony has trained top execs from APPLE, RED BULL, and ROLLS ROYCE
Tony will guide you in explaining the imperative fundamentals of negotiating price. All transactional negotiations are competitive in nature. Both parties are trying to get the best deal possible for themselves and their organization. Even in the most collaborative of negotiations, there is still an aspect where both parties involved are trying to protect their own interests. If you don’t know how to play the competitive “game” of negotiation, you will NEVER be successful no matter how win/win you try to be.
Questions that will be answered on your call:
1. How do you set targets in a negotiation that’ll get you a better price?
2. How do you make strategic concessions that ultimately put more money in your pocket?
3. How to implement proven negotiation tactics that’ll give you the edge in every price negotiation?
Tony will strategically help you approach the salary negotiation process with proven concepts (including conversation data from AI.) He will reveal proven persuasion and negotiation concepts that will not only help you stand-out from other applicants but ensure you get the best deal possible for yourself. What you must understand is that nobody gets what they deserve in a salary negotiation, they only get what they negotiate. Tony's objective with this phone call will be to give you a completely new perspective on how to sell yourself and maximize your value.
Some of the questions that Tony will answer:
1. How do you negotiate a top dollar salary?
2. How can you use creative negotiation strategies to maximize benefits and perks?
3. Who should be the first one to mention salary (price)?
4. How do I give a persuasive and memorable interview?
5. What are ways that I can stand out from other applicants?