* Led multiple teams of talented professionals, directors, managers, architects, project managers to successfully scale and improve companies' business.
* Global thinker with MBA, PMP and strong hands-on management, Applications Development, Infrastructures, Integration, experience.
* Fundraising, Equity/Angel/Capital Startup funding, finance (M&A, procurements and acquisitions, buy-outs, etc.), and business development for revenue growth and profitability
* Marketing and Advertising, using numerous methodologies to boost organizational strengths, and accomplish business objectives
* Commercial Author/Instructor
* Championed causes for Non-profit organizations, from foundations to charities.
* Consistently increased efficiency and reduced cost of operations, completed projects under budget, delivered on ROI promises and improved operating margins.
* Managed budgets in excess of $30M/year, handled P&L responsibilities and ran distributed, multi-level IT organizations with up to 50 employees.
* Time after time realized significant savings through vendor contract negotiations.
* Led corporations through critical start-up, turnaround and fast track growth periods.
* Spearheaded numerous corporations’ strategic IT planning and reorganization initiatives.
* Developed comprehensive IT roadmaps and delivered applications & infrastructure projects.
* Chartered and staffed global professional IT organizations from ground up many times over.
* Realized $100 thousand in ROI—reducing time to production using via Lean management
* Developed winning proposals and RFPs, formulated strategy, defined policies, standards and SLAs, prepared management business objectives; authored a published Conference White Paper.
* Implemented Project Portfolio Management using Lean Six Sigma principles and strategic financial planning.
* Outstanding presentation, negotiation and closing skills.