- Lead company in ideation, design, and buildout of new state of the art retail coffee roasting facility; create and implement all new products and product copy for all retail locations.
- Direct process, marketing and sales initiatives for new products.
- Monitor product implementation and project success with quality control updates and quantifiable status reports.
- Manage financial success of multiple (8+) retail cafes.
- Assess and predict production needs for retail locations and production team, ensuring timely execution of team goals and implementation new products.
- Utilize strong existing relationships with coffee professionals including equipment providers (Probat), coffee importers, and building contractors for facility construction and maintenance.
- Lead and train managerial staff and baristas to produce exceptional coffee using tested quality control procedures and results driven analysis.
- Design entire product line and marketing directive for brick and mortar facilities; write company product copy and marketing material.
- Lead company in creation and implementation of new product launch, online marketing, and sales; experience with sales and marketing software.
- Build and coach teams for retail locations by providing in depth product analysis and training; outline product goals and timelines.
- Break workload into different teams while concurrently working on a common goal, then compare and contrast results to build a collectively researched product.
- Budget company spending from project management, machinery, and staffing.