One of world’s most well-known relationship, infidelity, sex, online dating, divorce & marriage expert coaches. Best-selling author of 2 relationship books with 20+ years experience in matters of the heart. Stephany's first book “Sex, Lies and the Internet – An Online Dating Survival Guide” has sold thousands of copies worldwide and gives invaluable dating tips showing singles how to screen their dates so they can date safer and smarter. Her second book, “The Cheat Sheet,” published by Adams Media, shows you how to see the red flag signs of cheating, survive infidelity, affair-proof your relationship and ultimately find a relationship that will make you happy for a lifetime.
Ms. Alexander is the CEO, Founder and Relationship Expert of WomanSavers Date Screening Service, est. 2002, which helps singles screen their dates to make better, safer and smarter dating and relationship decisions, offering articles, support, and advice. She is a bi-lingual entrepreneur, and holds multiple Bachelor degrees in Communications and Language from the University of Utah.
Ms. Alexander founded the Abuse Prevention Foundation for Women & Children, a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity that supported and worked with various organizations to help educate and prevent abuse against women and children. Ms. Alexander’s belief is that every woman and child has the right to live free of violence and that information and education can play a key role in prevention and recovery.
Frequently called on by the media for high-profile and celebrity relationship issues, Ms. Alexander has been featured on: the Mike & Juliet Show (repeat relationship expert), E! Entertainment, CBS Early Show, FOX, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, Sirius-XM Satellite, the BBC, Playboy Radio, KROQ, KIIS-FM and in “O” (Oprah) Magazine, Esquire, Glamour, USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Chicago Tribune, Toronto Sun, Women’s Business Magazine, Associated Press, the National Enquirer and on hundreds of radio and internet shows.
Ms. Alexander can help you improve your odds in finding Mr. or Ms. Right or improve the relationship you already have. She offers online and telephone sessions. For more information, please visit StephanyAlexander.com
Specialties of advice, coaching and counseling are:
* Online Dating
* Date with Confidence
* Online Profile Building
* How to Flirt
* Sex Problems
* How to Move On
* Coping with Pain
* Breaking the Cycle of Repetitive Patterns
* Trust Issues
* Spicing up your Sex Life
* Emotional Abuse
* Verbal Abuse
* Financial and Money Issues
* Addictive Behaviors
* LGBTQ Counseling
* Speaking Engagements
* Celebrity and VIP Relationship Cases
* Polled 600,000 women on relationship issues
* Counseled countless women and men on relationship issues.
* Cover photo & featured in Salt Magazine of Utah
* Member of the Academy for Professional Speaking
* Featured speaker for "Women for Hire"
* Exclusive relationship expert for Idea Marketers
* Relationship Expert for Selfgrowth.com
* Featured speaker for Speaker Services
* Speaker at i-Date, the world's largest social networking conference
* Awarded American Institute Lifetime Achievement Award for "Women's Abuse Prevention"
* Awarded "Woman of the Month" by the Femme Network
* Charli Jane Speakers, Intl. Association of Speakers