Founding Partner Punchlime, Growth Hackers. Former Googler, Advisor and Mentor to 50+ Start-ups. Passionate about unlocking people’s potential.
Stanley works with SaaS, Mobile and E-commerce companies in the U.S. and Europe. He contributes to the strategic direction of our portfolio companies and is widely recognized for his analytical but innovative approach (growth hacking) and strong vision. He has also been instrumental in constructing the Punchlime team.
Prior to founding Punchlime, Stanley worked four years at Google and made a strong impact in various departments:
“Stanley is a Googler in its purest form, inspiring and motivating others to do new things, to overcome obstacles, to dream and make things happen. His energy, creativity and positivity are unparalleled, offering wonderful support to his team members every day with a big smile [...] Stanley, thank you and continue to be amazing!” – Google Award
- Coached US and European VC-backed Technology clients, SEM agencies and major advertising networks (WPP, Publicis, Omnicom) around performance, branding and full business solutions: Internationalization strategies and conversion attribution methodologies.
- Led FIFA World Cup 2010 Google global B2C marketing: YouTube Football Fever Street Soccer tour with soccer legend Edgar Davids.
“Stanley’s vision and passion has been a true driver for the You Tube Street Soccer campaign. He has been a great contributor to the cross regional World Cup marketing effort and one of the key leaders of this ambitious initiative.” – Anat Amir, Head of Marketing.
- Helped drive and accelerate technology-driven initiatives in Africa such as launch of Google SMS Search by Tigo in Ghana and Award winning Google Trader (award received during Mobile World Congress 2010): fleshed out go-to-market strategy.
- Developed Conceptual Venture Capital engagement model and foundation educational platform.
Earlier on in his career, Stanley led part of 2 years transition (post merger integration) for various branches UWV and been involved in several startup projects.
• Effective User Acquisition Strategy
• Growth Hacking Digital Branding, Search and Social Media techniques
• Analytics and Multichannel Conversion Funnel Attribution
• SaaS B2B, B2C E-commerce and Mobile Business Models
• Post Merger & Acquisition Integration
Stanley holds a BSc in International Business & Finance and MScBA in Strategic Management and studied both in the US (USC Marshall, California) and Europe (Universita Luigi Commerciale Bocconi Milan, Italy & RSM Erasmus, Netherlands).
“People who are rooted in the here and now, who are not defeated by their limitations, who don’t compare themselves to others, who confidently advance along their chosen path—such people are happy, such people are truly great.” - Dr. Daisaku Ikeda
You can follow Stanley on Twitter at @S_O_Sarpong and on Google+.
Other Personal Trivia:
• Stanley loves sports and music, played tennis, soccer, karate.
• Radio FM host and Professional vocalist MC/DJ (performed to crowds of > 1k and occasionally still performs with Olju Man.
• Stanley currently resides in Barcelona & Madrid, Spain, but can be often find traveling as his family lives in three different continents (the U.S., Europe and Africa).