• Ability to be organized and multitask effectively
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Access, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional ability to collect and record statistical and confidential information
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to provide nursing services
• Comprehensive understanding of compliance and safety
• Excellent technical skills in housekeeping
• Good understanding of reservations process
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Excellent supervisory and communication skills
• Possess sound judgment with excellent problem solving skills
Nursing Care Partner/Phlebotomist
Sentara Careplex Hospital - Hampton, VA March 2004-Present
• Administer patient care counseling.
• Increase patients personal awareness and knowledge of own illnesses.
• Assess, affect, document and monitor progress of patients in hospital ward.
• Provide care to patients, answer calls and document patient care
• Help patients with daily living activities.
• Assist patients with personal hygiene
• Responsible for drawing blood.
• Excellent at performing effective infection prevention control.
• Maintain sterile, orderly working and patient environment.
• Prepare and organized patient specimens for testing
• Deliver blood samples to various departments as required
• Manage accurate and timely collection and processing of specimen
• Prepare patients for blood and urine tests
Assistant General Manager/Supervisor
Arby’s Restaurant - Linton, FL June 2000 – November 2001
• Responsible for payroll, scheduling, and budgeting
• Managed inventory control; ordered supplies.
• Managed 8 staff members; ensured quality of services provided to client.
• Implemented all applicable policies and procedures
• Worked with staff and management to provide excellence in customer services
• Resolved issue related to both staff and customers
• Provided assistance in the event of an employee being absent
• Managed all paperwork and cash duties
• Interviewed, hired, and trained employees
Master of Science, Holistic Health and Nutrition
American College of Healthcare Sciences Portland Oregon
Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Hampton University, Hampton, VA
Associate of Arts, Food and Beverage Management
Florida Culinary Arts, Palm Beach, FL June 2000
Northern Caribbean University
1993 - 1995