Consultant to mental health practitioners seeking to start or grow a private practice.
I’ve been running a private counseling practice for seven years. Growing a private practice comes with its share of challenges. Working with business mentors was one of the steps that helped me orient to and refine how I was doing business. I want to help you do the same.
I work with therapists just starting in private practice, as well as those already established. We can create a path that helps you transition from graduate school or a current job or, if you own a practice already, improve upon what you’re already doing.
Some of the areas we can explore:
- Planning a transition into private practice that’s financially and energetically sustainable.
- Communicating with and serving your ideal client populations.
- Determining sensible pricing and fee policies.
- Cultivating the client and colleague relationships that matter to you most.
- Hiring out the things you don’t like to do or don’t know how to do.
- Establishing and optimizing the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of your practice.
- Reducing dependence on insurance and attracting out-of-pocket clients.
- Expanding into other counseling services, such as couples or group work.