Author of thought leadership content, brand development, strategy, marketing and design support for a non-profit organizations for the purpose of raising awareness among donors and members to increase contributions.
Headed up the second of two global re-brand projects with responsibility for brand positioning and visual identity for a 2,000 lawyer firm.
Managed website migration to a responsive, parallax scrolling site while leading the development, management and operations for a 40+ global team across multiple offices.
• Responsible for leading B2B business planning, budgeting, resource management, RFP development, contract negotiations, work ow processes plus agency and vendor relations.
• Utilize analytics to gain insights and make improvements to marketing strategy and execution across the organization. Increased web traf c by 15% after rebrand.
• Oversee strategy, conceptualization, design and development for print and digital touch points, including: Collateral, advertising, annual reports, social media, animation, photography, video, new business pitches, client events, website, history books.
• Collaborated to produce lead generation business development tools for cold and warm leads to increase revenue and support strategic corporate goals. Revenue increased by 11%.
• Implemented a digital asset management system, project management system, online store for branded client gifts and a ne art catalog to enhance brand consistency and capture metrics.
• Created and trained two overseas outsourced teams for round-the-clock support.