Two successful mobile app exits. $35M token launch. Top 10 social app worldwide. Angel investor (5 startups). Cryptocurrency enthusiast. Software developer.
Launched a successful token sale for $35M. I can provide advice on pre-launch, launch day, and post-launch operations, technology, and smart contracts.
I can tell you how to grow your pre-sale list, get interested buyers, how to deal with scams, optimal team size, web presence, and keeping everything operational while you fundraise.
You'll receive invaluable advice from someone who has successfully launched a token which will allow you to fund your idea and bring it to market. Once you raise, then you get to focus on your product building knowing you have a full bank account to extend your runway.
Are you thinking of launching a token sale? Did you remember to have someone audit your smart contract? The most important step of any token sale is the smart contract audit. You only get one chance to release your token to the Ethereum network, so make sure any holes are patched *before* you raise millions.
I can provide smart contract auditing for your contract. I also have numerous other individuals that I coordinate with to audit contracts, so if I'm not the best for you, I have others I can direct you to.
What you get:
- A full audit report on your smart contract
- Peace of mind that you will know of massive technical issues and have a chance to fix them before raising
- Ability to advertise an audited contract (this is HUGE with token buyers btw)
My APIs handle over 150M daily requests across multiple mobile applications. The image provided is one of the applications I created earlier this year and sold. I have experience architecting full stack solutions - from mobile application to the servers that run them - and can provide guidance to you and your company.
What you get from me:
- Dedicated time to ask any questions
- Expertise on growing from your first user up to 10M users
- Data and analytics advice
- Monetization strategies (ads, IAP, subscription, I've done them all successfully!)
- Software structure and design patterns to use