Founder of Razglobe Enterprise (trading company), auditor from Ernst & Young specializing in "Real Estate & Infrastructure", and a blogger at The Hustler Investor >> https://hustlerinvestor.com/
I have extensive experience in property investing and started owning a property at age 23 years old and still actively investing in the property sector. I am currently an auditor from Ernst & Young specializing in "Real Estate & Infrastructure Industry". Also am a Founder for the blog "The Hustler Investor" >> https://hustlerinvestor.com/ which talks about property investing and general finance.
What you will get from our conversation?
1. 5 guidelines you can follow and never go wrong when you buy any properties
2. Property boosters that can maximize your property value
3. How to know if your property can rise in equity, and
4. How you can get the equity in money forms, finally
5. How to settle your loans fast/ incur less interest payments
Kindly message me when you wanted to book your call if you have specific enquiries needed clarifications regarding real estate investments. I may also share extra knowledge regarding value investing if we have spare time, cheers!