I am excited to help you with the following:
(1) Building and auditing financial & business models.
(2) Go-to-market strategy and project planning.
(3) Marketplace demand and supply growth strategies.
(4) Building and optimizing customer onboarding processes.
My work history:
- Launcher & Business Development at Uber. Uber is the global leader in rideshare and food delivery. I helped launch and grow Uber Eats into a billion-dollar business across 7 markets including Australia, New Zealand, Japan and New York.
- Investment Banking at Macquarie Capital. Macquarie Capital is the global leader in Infrastructure M&A Advisory. I was a member of this team and worked on several landmark Government asset sales exceeding A$15bn in value.
I hold a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne in which I majored in Accounting and Finance. I graduated in the top 3% of my class on the Dean’s Honors List, receiving the prize for ranking #1 in the overall Accounting major and Corporate Finance.