There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to become a great streamer depends on your individual playing style and what you're looking for in a stream. However, there are some general tips that can help you get started:
1. Practice consistently - The best way to improve your streaming skills is by practicing consistently. This means streaming at least once a week, if not more. By doing this, you'll improve your accuracy, reaction time, and overall gameplay.
2. Improve your audio quality - One of the most important things you can do when streaming is to improve your audio quality. This means using a good microphone, setting up a good sound system, and making sure that everything is cleaned up before hitting the upload button.
3. Practice your moves - One of the best ways to improve your streaming skills is to practice your moves. This means practicing how to do things like cast, emotes, and more. By doing this, you will not only become better at streaming, but also at communicating with your viewers.
4. Keep things interesting - If you want people to watch your stream, you need to make it interesting. This means having a varied stream schedule (not just gaming all the time!) and making sure that your content is engaging and well-made.
5. Be yourself - No matter what you do as a streamer, be yourself. If you're boring or uncomfortable on camera, people will quickly lose interest in watching your stream. Be prepared to put in the work in order to become great, but don't forget about the importance of having fun too!
6. Use feedback tools - One of the best ways to improve your streaming skills is to use feedback tools like Twitch chat or YouTube comments. By getting feedback from your viewers, you can fine-tune your content and improve your overall stream quality.
Today the market seems cluttered for streamers and audience is becoming choosy about the videos they want to see.
So how to cater a market?
How to create something that people would love to see and never get bored of it ?
I prefer saying don't stream for audiences , make them fans of your video. Fans would wait to see you. Will be loyal to you. And most importantly they will promote you in their Circle.
First fit , identify what you love. And what you have knowledge about .
Second identify what audience you want to cater to.
Third , be persistent to give new taste to your videos for your audience
Fourth most important take the feedback positively and improve every step.
For more info kindly get connected....